Scuba Dive Log Designer service
Imagine being able to design exactly what you want on your scuba dive log page. You could get rid of the bits you never use, and add on the extras you always wish were part of the design.
This is the purpose behind the Dive-Logs Log Designer service. Here, for the first time anywhere in the world, you have the ability to take control over the design process and get exactly what you want.
When you add a finished design to your order we custom print, cut, and pack just for you in 3 days. The price for this personal service is just £10.95 for each pack of 25 loose leaf refill pages or £13.95 if you would like us to create a 30 page log book (covered with a heavy micro-laminated cover, and securely bound with heavy duty galvanised staples).
You can choose from over 42 different elements and control how and where they appear on the page. As there are over 10 million possible ways that these elements can be combined, you can end up with a truly unique log page design!
Before you dive in there are a couple of points to bear in mind:
- We have tested it on both Internet Explorer 6 and above and Mozilla Firefox. We know that it doesn't work in Netscape, but we have heard good things of Macs!
- It is very graphical! Each time you make a choice new images are downloaded - Broadband is recommended!
- If you want to save the design you are making you will have to logon/register as a customer.
- If you wish to buy a design it must be saved first.
- The best way to see how it works is to have a go...